View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 9, 2012, 04:51 AM

Good Morning. It is 4:30 a.m. and I have been awake over an hour. Thankfully Dean is sleeping.

Dear Greg, what can I say, but thank you so very much for your kind words, and your support in helping Dean and I get through this. I hope you know how much your posts mean to me.

I know I shouldn't research or read about Dean's diagnosis on the internet, but I want to know what he is facing so I can be strong for him, although I seem to be failing at achieving that goal.

Thank you for your "good wishes" for Dean's treatment today, you are giving me the strength that is so difficult to find on my own right now.

DanL said to have hope and belief, and that is what you are telling me in your post, I have to begin concentrating on those words.

Thank you again for helping me get through this. I have no one to turn to, it has always been just Dean and I, so we were never totally alone. It is less lonely when I sit here and write, and I find such strong people dealing with their own battle in fighting this disease. Thank you over and over again. I will keep your good wishes with us today, they help more than you could ever know.

(((HUGS)))