View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 18, 2008, 09:09 PM

to scott -- son of bob

until this point, i have only read the posts. my heart both rejoices and bleeds for everyone here. but you, above the rest, have touched me deeply. how very proud bob must be of you. through your postings, we have gotten to know your triumphs, fears and deep love. you have enlightened us to what may come, and in doing so have eased our trepidation.

i know as a community we all pray for you, your children, your wife, your mom -- and most of all dad. we pray that his soul peacefully and painlessly leaves this body and joins his creator. if our missions on earth are to bring love, knowledge and joy to others, he certainly has accomplished his. you are truly the epitome of what we would like our children to be and hopefully are.

my husband is on the mds/mpd journey and in my heart i know it will not be long. when it is time, i will ask my heartbroken children to read your posts knowing they will gain strength from them...as i have.

you are truly a remarkable man and your family is extremely fortunate. your dad's disease has been difficult, but you have faced it with strength and compassion. we all know how difficult it is for you and do not, for one moment, underestimate your pain.

but you have guided us all. our combined prayers will be with you through the end. i know they will help you.

we thank you for letting us into your soul. through your openess we have become part of you. we are all bleeding for you. we love you and our prayers will be endless.