View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 29, 2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianburrito View Post
I haven't heard from you in awhile so I am happy to see a post from you! That's awful you have this pneumonia! My dad has not had pneumonia but he is dealing with other issues as well. He had a severe reaction to blood he received and he was in the ICU for 2 days. I hate to hear you are going through all these infections but SO HAPPY they finally have you on those 3 medications (anti-viral-fungal-biotic). Since your white count has been low, now you have some back-up with these meds!! I hope for a speedy recovery and don't forget to exercise! Even just a short walk will really help. Talk soon!
Hi Italian Burrito - I have been thinking about you and your dad and wondering how he was doing. I am so sorry he had a severe reaction to the blood he got in ICU. I hope he is recovering from that. I know the one time I had to get a transfusion, they told me they had to irradiate it. I didn't have any reaction and actually didn't realize you could have a reaction to it. Yikes! Glad to hear from you and hope your dad is doing better.