View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 11, 2013, 03:05 PM

Thanks everyone. I've been awake since before 3am (hives are burning).

Birgitta, I've never had any type of psych drug. Just the Valium for the spasticity and I'm a bit reluctant to take them. I've not even been able to drink alcohol flor about a year or so. My liver isn't great but really, I just don't like the taste any more.

I'm looking forward to seeing the psychiatrist. I considered asking to see a psychologist but I think my problem is more a medical problem than anxiety/behavioural problem

One thing I have noticed that when my copper levels drop, I get depressed. I'm pretty sure there is a physiological connection.

It's going to be good to talk honestly to someone who has no vested interest in my life and won't make judgements. I'm wanting someone who will help me see things clearer and perhaps even tell me when I'm just plain and simply wrong. I need to know if I'm deluded for thinking I can improve. I may not like the answer but it's better than doubting and second guessing every thought I have.

Just had my obs taken. Everything good. Just a bit wheezy and oxygen a little low but that's not surprising. Got to love a low metabolic rate that gives me a body temperature of 34.8 while feeling hot, perspiring all over the place and with a fan on me!

Only an hour and I can have a shower. I don't like to have one before 6 in case it disturbs people. The demented lady next door has finally stopped screaming. I think the nurses would be very unhappy if I woke her up.
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion