View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 21, 2014, 07:32 PM

Anyone have 2 BMT ?

I have not wrote anything on here in awhile . As many of you may Know Amy did not graft . and Dr. Hari wants to do another transplant and try it again . ??

Just wanted to know if any one in here has had to have 2 BMT
He is going with a new donor and he wants to do it again this mid - Feb already

I totally trust his judgement and call for another transplant , but I am scared.
Amy's counts are right back where we started when we came in for the first Transplant . BAD

This time they may do inpatient ,but it will all be decided by the many team of BMT doc.
Today I was told some are for another transplant and others are not.
We have started vidaza again because her BMB last week is still showing no change in her MDS that it's still there and that the chemo they did on her did absolutely NOTHING.

Of course she will have to go through orientation all over again and all the pre-testing ...

I'm a mom and of course I want her will again this is so very sad .
I can not kiss her pain away , but I kiss her pain anyway Moms would do anything for there child . Jesus please heal my baby ! Thank you Jesus

Merry Christmas everyone !
Sue and Amy