View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 2, 2012, 06:22 PM

Hi, I almost can't believe my results. I'm definitely pale and I am headachey, tired ++ and just the last day or two starting to get breathless so when I found out yesterday that my CBC was good, I thought how much of the physical symptoms can be influenced by the mind.

However, today i still feel the same although I know I shouldn't. I hope it's just temporary because we are finally having some typical summer weather. Hot, humid, daily rain showers etc basically ugh. I was warned by the neurologist not to get hot (just like people with MS) so maybe that's got something to do with the way I'm feeling. I have an air conditioned house but sometimes you have to go out. At least, that's what my dogs tell me .

It's my Dads birthday today, so Mum and I are going out for lunch. Dad asked me to do this for him as a present because Mum has been in a bad mood for a couple of weeks and he wants a break, he thinks it might also cheer her up. I love my Mum very much but I have to admit she's a highly volatile, bad tempered, opinionated little person. She's 80 and Dad still finds that cute and amusing, life with her is not boring! They have been married nearly 63 years. I arranged for them to get a letter from The Queen for their 60th anniversary and surprisingly, they got one from the (then) Prime Minister and his wife as well.

Regards
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion