View Single Post
Old Sat May 23, 2015, 06:33 PM

The plan will be to keep me on Sprycel the rest of my life and probably Vidaza also. My body seems to react very well to the Vidaza. The fatigue is an expected side effect from the Sprycel and hopefully will get better with time. I have the Philadelphia Chromosome (9;22) on three chromosomes which seemed to have come out of nowhere at about Day +230. It is a primary indicator for CML. It is very rare to have the Philadelphia Chromosome with MDS and AML. My greatest hope is that I have CML and not MDS or AML at this time. CML can generally be controlled for several years with Sprycel. Realistically, I probably have all three which would not be good. My biopsy results have been difficult to understand because they are inconsistent for interpretation. I will have BMB #13 in a couple of weeks, maybe that will be the charm.