View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 12, 2014, 08:12 PM

Hi and such relief. I've had my first dose. I've still got the rash with itch but not quite as severe and not O2 desat, no real low BP and feeling okay. My steroids have been given pre, during and post infusion. The Doc is a little concerned about the massive steroid doses and still getting an allergy reaction but also relieved that I'm feeling okay.

My blood tests are ok. Hb 90, total WCC 1.9 don't know neuts or platelets. Digoxin level is low but he's not going to increase the dose at the moment, so all is good. I'm sharing a room with a lady (post mastectomy) with an infection on intravenous antibiotics....not so sure about that

Cheryl, the bone pain comes and goes still, I don't know what it is. The hospital didn't have a bed for me when I got here yesterday and I had to sit in a waiting room chair for a few hours and my hips and back were hurting terribly (deep throbbing) by the time I got to the room. (The nurses said my doctor was very rude to them about it and I never said anything about the wait......he doesn't miss a thing...maybe it held him up from other appointments).

Anyway, I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders that the first dose is over and so far not too bad. 2nd dose today at 2pm.