View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 27, 2014, 05:24 PM

Thank you Bailie,rar and Bhutt
I have two other adult children and they were tested and are only a half a match ... I did cry my eyes out after I heard this news . But with Be the Match they have now found two possible donors .

That is great news to hear Bhutt I wish you a well full life now !! God is Good !! Amy and I could not have done this without him in our life .

Rar I will be praying for you and thinking about you everyday ... Please when you can keep in touch . I would like that very much .

Bailie Yes after the first cycle we watched her counts bounce right back ! Praising God for this because she almost died three time while in the hospital. Amy had no white counts nor neutrophil for 5 months . after the first cycle they weren't she if she was going to make any at all . They told me if I would take her home she would have a week to live .

In April 2014 they started the second cycle and as that cycle was happening her BM started to kick in and start to make some cells .. the best I have seen in over a year . We Thanked God again ! She will start her 4th cycle in July after her gallbladder is removed on the 7th . Please prayers this comes out with any problems .
I will also keep you in our prayers Bailie SCT is huge !
Sue and Amy!
wbc 1.4 Hgb 8.0 Plt 247 neutrophil .06 everything is so low But Vidaza does this to you and her third week after is the worst ... I once disliked the line ONE DAY AT A TIME ,but now we love it !
Life isnt good without God
in your life !!

Last edited by amyangel : Sat Jun 28, 2014 at 12:04 AM.