View Single Post
Old Tue May 27, 2014, 12:31 AM

I'm feeling a lot better without the fluid. My GP has ordered blood tests, a hearing test, an eye test and a CT head.

The hearing test showed hearing loss in both ears for low tones (I didn't know I had a problem). The eye test showed that my spectacle prescription hasn't changed but the retinal scan detected a pale retina with arterial vascular disease consistent with diabetes, increased cholesterol or hypertension. I don't have any of these conditions so I assume the arterial disease is due to the copper deficiency because vascular problems are a known complication. The optometrist is going to write a report to my GP. I had the blood tests today including a malabsorption screen. I'm having the CT tomorrow.

I think that by going to my GP and telling him that he is the person that is responsible for my Neuro disease (alongside my own contribution to my health) because no one else would take responsibility....he stepped up to the line and is trying to find some answers. I think he's doing his best.