View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 13, 2015, 01:07 AM

Update on Fasting -Feeling Good

Here is the clinical trial with 4 schedules. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...1+fast&rank=10 I used the one under the heading Experimental: Group III as a model. Note that black coffee is allowed.

My 2nd fast was easier than the first. Cycle 3 starts Friday.

Following the end of the last fast I got three infections which self resolved. Two being skin abscess and a third a fever. I believe fasting suppresses the immune system, so I was on the lookout, as higher risk of infection should be expected. I bought a one month run of Amoxicillin Clav just in case. All infections resolved without medication, the fever in one night. I hate taking Augmentin... ugh. I was so delighted to avoid it. It has been a long while for me since fever resolved on its own. So although all this proves nothing, I now feel very hopeful. Series of blood tests might tell us more, but I planned to wait so I will.
Sorry... Correction on date the next fast date. According to my log, and proper calculation, the next fast should start 22nd by missing dinner so start time ~ 6 PM and thence for 83 hours means to 6 or so in the AM on the 26th.

Last edited by akemwave : Wed Jan 14, 2015 at 01:35 AM.