View Single Post
Old Tue May 5, 2015, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
akemwave,

Hope you are doing well. Are you still fasting? Any observations that you care to share?
Hello Marlene;

I would like to post a life backgrounder. I don't have time now. The main thing is I have not have a significant abcess for months. Those were ugly, scary. No fevers. Pre fasting I had a couple of those as well. I have a tendency to get bronchitis. None of that problem. So, I feel pretty hopeful, very good about it, but don't want to be too enthusiastic just yet.

In the last few days I have taken time reading posted comments in this forum. I find many to be very informative and from people who take the time to know what they are writing about. It is very interesting.

Mostly I am horrified by a BMT story. I really had hoped that fasting would keep me from needing BMT. It was and remains a motivation to be very hungry. So, I still am hopeful. Very hopeful.

One thought. My personal story, even if very good, is just that. If we could get a proper organization involved, maybe we could get a grant to research short term starvation as bone marrow failure therapy. To qualify, we would need to have an institution involved, and some qualified medical experts. Any takers? Ideas? Are other people interested in being subjects of such a study?