View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 29, 2013, 01:24 PM

Dave,

I am glad that you continue to read Caring Bridge. I am sort of a writer. Ever since I retired from teaching, I have written both professionally and personally. I had to pretty much stop writing for other people with this whole deal. I do love to write and it is very therapeutic for me. I did want to do a journal entry just every other day or so. When I posted that, I was inundated with emails from friends and family who begged me to do it daily. It has become part of their nightly routine to check in on Doug's progress and they SO loved my writing They know how to get to a writer. So I keep writing. It really is very freeing for me. I don't watch punctuation that closely and just let things fly.

Tell you wife that I love your charts! I have a very special place in my heart for accountants. My dad was a CPA. He worked until the day he died. He so loved accounting.

But, please you and Heather and Ronald--be careful about the dogs!!!!! I love animals also. But I know some of the patients on the BMT floor were told no dogs for a year! It does sound like you are all being smart about it, but please be careful!

Happy and healthy 2014 to everyone! I think that we are all off to a good start.

Deb